EWI membership offers member representatives a platform to promote their company, further their professional development and give back to their community.
- If you are looking for an organization of professionals who join together in community spirit to positively influence their companies, co-workers and their cities, then EWI is for you.
- If you are a business professional who enjoys making things happen, EWI is for you.
- If you have a collaborative spirit and a giving heart, EWI is for you.
- EWI members consist of employed business professionals, at all levels of business including CEO’s, Entrepreneurs, Executive Assistants and Sales Managers
- EWI membership is recorded in the name of the firm. A firm may have up to three member representatives.
- EWI also accepts Individual Membership! For more information please contact our Retention and Recruitment Director.
- EWI dues are annually assessed and comprised of both national and local Chapter dues
- Dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution for Federal Income Tax purposes. Approximately 6% of the membership dues are non-deductible as a business expense (see Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993).
Columbus Chapter Member Firms
- American Electric Power (www.aep.com)
- CASTO (www.castoinfo.com)
- Columbus Baseball Team, Inc. (www.clippersbaseball.com)
- ComDoc, Inc. (www.comdoc.com)
- DSW, Inc. (www.dswinc.com)
- Franklin University (www.franklin.edu)
- Greater Columbus Convention Center (www.columbusconventions.com)
- HMB, Inc. (www.hmbnet.com)
- Hyatt Regency Columbus (www.columbusregency.hyatt.com)
- KPMG (www.kpmg.com)
- NorthSteppe Realty (www.nsrosu.com)
- OhioHealth (www.ohiohealth.com)
- LaineGabriel (www.lainegabriel.com)
- Skyline Exhibits of Central Ohio (www.skylineohio.com)
- The Ohio State University (www.osu.edu)
- Travel Management Partners (www.tmptravel.com)
Columbus Chapter Independent Members