EWI membership offers member representatives a platform to promote their company, further their professional development and give back to their community.
- If you are looking for an organization of professionals who join together in community spirit to positively influence their companies, co-workers and their cities, then EWI is for you.
- If you are a business professional who enjoys making things happen, EWI is for you.
- If you have a collaborative spirit and a giving heart, EWI is for you.
Recognizing the difficulties many are experiencing in these unprecedented times and wanting to help companies still experience the benefits of a professional organization for their employees and community exposure for firms, EWI of Columbus is offering discounted memberships for a limited time:
- New Members: $330
- Renewing Members: $245
- Student Members: $100
- Former EWI Members who want to rejoin: $295
In addition, there is no charge for monthly meetings. These prices reflect savings of up to $900! For more information contact email@example.com. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity!
- EWI members consist of business professionals, at all levels of business including CEO’s, Entrepreneurs, Executive Assistants and Sales Managers
- EWI membership is recorded in the name of the Firm. The Firm must select at least one Representative to attend monthly meetings. There is no limit to number of Representatives a Firm can select to attend on behalf of their organization
- EWI also accepts Individual Membership! For more information please contact our Retention and Recruitment Director.
- EWI dues are assessed annually and comprised of both national and local Chapter dues
- Dues are not fully deductible as a charitable contribution for Federal Income Tax purposes. However, approximately 94% of the membership dues are deductible as a business expense (see Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993).
Columbus Chapter Member Firms
- American Electric Power
- Columbus Baseball Team, Inc.
- ComDoc, Inc.
- Franklin University
- Greater Columbus Convention Center
- Hyatt Regency Columbus
- NorthSteppe Realty
- Skyline Exhibits of Central Ohio
- The Ohio State University