EWI of Columbus is committed to making a difference in our community.
EWI's philanthropic efforts center on literacy, helping further education across age levels. A highlight of our community initiatives includes:
- Scholarships for adult students returning to school, providing a catalyst for educational growth
- Bikes and helmets for the Columbus Metropolitan Library's Summer Reading Program, to encourage children to read
- Educational grants to Freedom a la Cart, to empower women breaking free of human trafficking
- Donation to YWCA Columbus, to help bridge the reading level gap in kids overcoming family homelessness
- Donation to Urban Strings, to help further music education for low income children
- Donations to Columbus Children's Theater, providing books to kids in lower income homes
- And various other philanthropic donations focused on literacy and education
Support EWI's Philanthropic Efforts
By shopping through Amazon Smile you can help support literacy in our community. Click on the link below and enter our EIN (#87-0570469) in the search box to signup to donate to EWI of Columbus in your Amazon account!
Thank You's Received
Take a look at some of the lovely Thank You's we have received for our efforts.
Freedom a la Cart
Letter from Freedom a la Cart after EWI of Columbus issued $1,000 grant to their organization:
"We couldn’t be more thankful and humbled to be the recipient of your generous grant. There are lots of great organizations in the community to support and we are honored that EWI selected to partner with Freedom! Thanks for continuing to spread the word about those that are victims of human trafficking and the inspiring life transformation stories of survivors.
We appreciate your continued support through our catering services and are so pleased that you enjoy our food. It is our pleasure to bring joy to your palette.:)
Columbus Metropolitan Library
EWI of Columbus partners with the Columbus Metropolitan Library during their Summer Reading Program to provide bikes and helmets to all of the branches of the library system in Columbus: